The UFC’s busy summer continues with a loaded UFC 252 card, headlined by an era-defining trilogy fight for the UFC heavyweight championship between Stipe Miocic and Daniel Cormier. BetRivers.com is proud to provide a wide variety of UFC 252 odds, prop bets, markets and live betting options.
But UFC 252 is more than just a one-fight card. Sean O’Malley, the UFC’s latest rising star, is back in action and faces his stiffest competition yet. There’s also the “blink and you’ll miss it” heavyweight fight between former champ Junior Dos Santos and rising star Jairzinho Rozenstruik. Of the two fighters’ 31 career victories, 13 have come inside the first round.
BetRivers.com has all the UFC 252 odds and insight for you to make the right pick when UFC 252 rolls around on Saturday night.
UFC 252: Miocic vs. Cormier 3 takes place at the UFC APEX in Las Vegas, Nevada on Saturday, Aug. 15. The preliminary card begins at 7:00 p.m. ET on ESPN and ESPN +. The UFC 252 main card begins at 10:00 p.m. ET and airs on ESPN+ and PPV.
BetRivers.com Weekend UFC 252 Specials:
- Miocic vs. Cormier to end in Round 1 (+260)
- Junior Dos Santos to win by Submission (+1200)
- Sean O’Malley to Win within the first 60 seconds (+1300)
UFC 252 Odds: Stipe Miocic vs. Daniel Cormier
Stipe Miocic (19-3, -106) and Daniel Cormier (22-2-1, -112) are the two greatest heavyweight fighters on the planet. Determining how the third fight between the two plays out is not easy, given their dynamic and complete set of mixed martial arts skills. Miocic won his belt back from Cormier via fourth-round TKO at UFC 241 in August 2019 having lost it to the former Olympian via first-round KO at UFC 226 in July 2018.
Three of Miocic’s past five fights and six of his past ten fights have ended inside the first round. For Cormier, only two of his 13 fights inside The Octagon have ended inside the first round.
Early betting action suggests bettors are still undecided on fight distance, with 59 percent of over/under bets leaning toward Under 2.5 rounds.
- Miocic vs. Cormier to go the Distance: Yes (+165), No (-225)
- Miocic vs. Cormier Over/Under 2.5 Rounds: Over (-148), Under (+110)
- Miocic to Win by Finish: Yes (+190), No (-275)
- Cormier to Win by Finish: Yes (+175), No (-250)
- Miocic to Win by Decision: Yes (+450), No (-835)
- Cormier to Win by Decision: Yes (+350), No (-590)
UFC 252 Odds: Junior Dos Santos vs. Jairzinho Rozenstruik
The most explosive fight on the card, however, is clearly Junior Dos Santos (21-7, +120) vs. Jairzinho Rozenstruik (10-1, -150). Former heavyweight champion Dos Santos has dropped two straight fights via TKO following a three-fight win streak. On top of that, Dos Santos faces perhaps the division’s heaviest hitter in Rozenstruik, who has made it past the first round just twice in his five UFC fights. In fact, of Rozenstruik’s 11 career fights, eight have ended within the first round. But Rozenstruik enters the fight having tasted defeat for the first time in his career, losing to Francis Ngannou via first-round knockout at UFC 249, which should make the mental dynamic of this potentially quick fight all the more interesting.
Although Dos Santos loves to trade leather, expect the aging veteran to close the distance, make Rozenstruik clinch, grapple and carry as much weight around for as long as possible. Dos Santos will look to tire out “Big Boy” and eliminate the space and timing heeded to throw a knockout punch.
There are two ways this fight ends: With a gruesome early knockout or 15 minutes of disappointment.
- Dos Santos Winning Method: Submission (+1000), Decision (+333), KO/TKO/DQ (+300)
- Rozenstruik Winning Method: Submission (+2500), Decision (+750), KO/TKO/DQ (-110)
- Over/Under 1.5 Rounds: Over (+100), Under (-134)
- Fight to go the Distance: Yes (+215), No (-305)
- Winning Round: Rozenstruk Rd. 1 (+225), Dos Santos Rd. 1 (+500)
UFC 252 Odds: Sean O’Malley vs. Marlon Vera
Also on the card is the UFC’s newest posterboy, “Suga” Sean O’Malley (12-0, -315), on his second straight UFC pay-per-view main card. The undefeated, rainbow-haired phenom has outclassed his opponents in each of his first four UFC fights, the most recent two coming by way of spectacular knockouts. But across from him stands Marlon Vera (15-6-1, +240), who had already made his UFC debut in 2015 when O’Malley became a professional.
Vera enters the fight off the backs of a decision loss to the highly touted Yadong Song in May, snapping his five-fight win streak. The betting public has been all over O’Malley this summer, as his past two fights have been one of the top two most wagered-on fights on their respective cards. Early bets indicate the public is betting the other side, with 70 percent of bets leaning toward Vera. Expect the line to keep climbing as the fight approaches.
Other fights to pay attention to are Jim Miller (32-14-1, +100) vs. Vinc Pichel Vinc Pichel (12-2, -124) and Felice Herrig (14-8, +240) vs. Virna Jandiroba (15-1, -315).
A veteran of over 20 UFC fights, Miller is not the same fighter he was a decade ago, but he’s still one of the savviest submission experts in the lightweight division, and with Pichel also looking to submit his opponent, expect this fight to end on the ground.
- Over/Under 2.5 Rounds: Over (-139), Under (+105)
- Miller to Win via Submission: +300
- Pichel to Win via Submissions: +1400
A skilled boxer and kickboxer who has not fought inside The Octagon since October 2018, Herrig looks to snap a two-fight losing streak against the Brazillian jiu-jitsu ace Jandiroba.
Herrig has never been stopped or submitted in 22 career fights, and while Jandiroba has won 12 of her 15 fights via submission, the former Invicta strawweight champ is facing a big step up in competition.
UFC 252 Odds Main Card
- Stipe Miocic (19-3, -110) vs. Daniel Cormier (22-2, -110)
- Sean O’Malley (12-0, -286) vs. Marlon Vera (15-6-1, +225)
- Jairzinho Rozenstruik (10-1, -143) vs. Junior Dos Santos (21-7, +115)
- Merab Dvalishvilli (11-4, -240) vs. Jon Dodson (21-11, +188)
- Herbert Burns (11-2, -286) vs. Daniel Pineda (26-13, +225)
UFC 252 Odds: Preliminary Card
- Vinc Pichel (12-2, -124) vs. Jim Miller (32-14-1, +100)
- Virna Jandiroba (15-1, -315) vs. Felice Herrig (14-8, +240)
- T.J. Brown (14-7, -167) vs. Danny Chavez (10-3 +130)
- Livia Renata Souza (13-2, -162) vs. Ashley Yoder (7-5, +130)
- Parker Porter (9-5, -118) vs. Chris Daukaus (8-3, -106)
(All odds as of Thursday, Aug. 13 at 1 p.m. ET)